How do I create a new account as registered user?
Create an account by using your email:
1. Click "Log in" in the right upper corner
2. Click "Create an account"
3. Enter your personal details and choose a password. You can change your password later.
4. An email containing a link to activate your account will be sent to the email address you provided. Please click on the link to activate your account.
The registration email usually takes a few minutes to reach your inbox. If you have not received this email, please check your spam file. If you are still experiencing issues activating your account, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for help completing the process.
Create an account by "LOGIN WITH FACEBOOK" or "LOGIN WITH GOOGLE":
1. Click “Log in” in the upper right corner
2. Click "LOGIN WITH FACEBOOK" or "LOGIN WITH GOOGLE"
3. Allow www.ufpro.com to access your Facebook or Google data. We’ll use it just to gather your first and last name plus your email address.